Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sky.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Saturday, August 12, 2017

When was the last time you wept at the sight of a sunrise? Did you ever?

I've always been besotted with the sky. The starlit night, the melancholic sunset, and the sanguine sunrise - my romance with all the shades and moods of the sky for an inexplicable reason seems to make me restless, though. Will I ever see them in different cities across other continents? Over deserts, cold and hot, and over clear Californian beaches? Does nightfall seem exotic in Paris and does it appear pensive in Prague? I really want to see the rising sun in Turkey and discover how it actually rises in Cherrapunji. If I had to make a bucket list right now, observing the sky transform its mood from bitter to joyous to charming will top the list.

P.S. Actually, wait. If I could, I would prefer sunsets to sunrises.

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos