Monday, October 09, 2017

My book ‘Warm Delinquencies’ is out.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Monday, October 09, 2017


Hi, everyone,


My book 'Warm Delinquencies' is out on Amazon for worldwide shipping. This is my debut poetry and writing collection that deals with the matters of the heart.


To buy the book: http://bit.ly/2gnn6j9


The paperbacks (along with the Kindle versions) are available in the USA, India, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan. The Kindle version of the book is available in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, and Australia.


If you enjoy reading what I write, please order the book on Amazon and shower me with some love.


It would be great if you can leave me a review on Amazon, and on Goodreads at http://bit.ly/2yBdP1u

Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

Rikitha Anchan on 13 Oct 2017, 21:34:00 said...

Congratulations! Keep going... :)

Sunaina Patnaik on 14 Oct 2017, 03:26:00 said...

Thank you, Rikitha. :)

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos